Unc0ver Black Edition – Unc0ver Black edition is a version of Unc0ver, but if you want to stay in touch with the latest news or want to explore Unc0ver Cydia tweaks, this black edition might be for you. This version enhances the experience by darkening almost every interface on your device, including settings and home screen. The images below show an interface with a dark theme:
Unc0ver Black Edition Features
- Unc0ver semi-untethered jailbreak tool does not support for iOS 16 & higher
- It’s a completely easy online process for downloading Cydia on your iPhone or iPad.
- Simple method
- It’s a 100% risk free method.
- It has an attractive black interface
- No required to sideload utility support such as Altstore, TrollStore or Sideloadly
Unc0ver Black Edition compatible iOS versions
- iOS 16: iOS 16.6 |iOS 16.5 | iOS 16.4.1 | iOS 16.4 | iOS 16.3.1 | iOS 16.3 | iOS 16.2 | iOS 16.1.2 | iOS 16.1.1 | iOS 16.1 | iOS 16.0.3 | iOS 16.0.2 | iOS 16.0.1 | iOS 16
Unc0ver Black Edition compatible latest iPhones
- iPhone 14 | iPhone 14 Plus | iPhone 14 Pro | iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 | iPhone 13 mini | iPhone 13 Pro | iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini | iPhone 12 | iPhone 12 Pro | iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max | iPhone 11 Pro | iPhone 11
- iPhone XR | iPhone XS | iPhone XS Max | iPhone X
- iPhone 8 | 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd gen or later)
Unc0ver Black Edition compatible latest iPads
- iPad Pro (all models) | iPad Air (3rd gen and later) | iPad (5th gen and later) | iPad mini (5th gen and later)
How to use Unc0ver Black Edition
- Step 01: Tap the download button first. It will download the profile to your settings.
- Step 02: Click the install and then Allow to download the profile.
- Step 03: Go to your device settings, and tap on the profile. The process with tapping Install --> Enter device passcode --> Install --> Done.
- Step 04: Then Unc0ver Black Edition app will appear on your iPhone or iPad home screen.
- Step 05: Open the app and then tap on the start button.
- Step 06: Open the app and then tap on the start button.
- Step 07: Then check your device compatibility before running the jailbreak process. Tap the continue button to go ahead.
- Step 08: If your device is compatible, it offers a Go button. Tap on it and continues the process.
- Step 09: Once complete the process, it will offer Cydia 2 download button. Tap it and install Cydia 2 on your home screen.